Sunday, June 21, 2009

Old Marcy Fitness Equipment

Ice Cream

Good Sunday to all ... today I had planned to go swimming, a swim and take me a little bit of sun ... just a given that pochello I also have a cuddle with cream, and if no risk of becoming a lobster! But ... nothing more, because today the weather is not the best, especially a few clouds and cool breeze! Nothing to postpone next week if you can!
On the other hand, do not try treating the costume I made yet another fresh ice cream, this time I decided to do a mix of fruit and ice so I made the salad, flavored with a sprinkling of cinnamon-flavored everything!
is preparing ...




Ingredients:

350 g mixed fruit (I used an apricot, a nectarine and a fishing peaches, a handful of cherries and a slice of melon)

100 g sugar 1 package cream cake
some sprinkling of cinnamon

Pass the fruit, cut into cubes in a mixer and add sugar, whisking a few moments. Add the cream and pour everything into ice cream! After about 20 minutes I stopped the ice cream and dusted with a little 'cinnamon! The ice cream is the
Grangel Aries 638.

With this recipe for the collection of

0 comments:

Post a Comment