Friday, June 12, 2009

Buy Chipmunks Animals In Ireland

o. .... Cheesecake dessert with mango ice cream with raspberry sauce and amaretto :-)

the other night ... department at the supermarket fruit ... good thing we take for dinner??
A beautiful mango was the idea of \u200b\u200bmy sister, so I thought, "and if we did something tasty?" And why not ... it seemed perfect! I then personally go crazy for exotic fruit with the taste of distant lands, sea and sun! I immediately thought of ice cream at this time I love to prepare ... but I wanted to present it in an alternate version, so I grabbed a bowl of beautiful red raspberries and a box of macaroons ... the result? Here it is ... looks like a fresh cheesecake and instead is a dessert of ice cream!

... among other things, convinced that the ice cream had been placed in the freezer and instead remained in the box ... nooooo !!!... do now I had prepared for the ice cream ... and then here I tested that the method can work without ice cream, for those who do not have!




Ingredients:


1 ripe mango

200 ml of milk 1 package panna
100 gr di zucchero
1 vaschetta di lamponi
amaretti
1 tocchetto di burro

utilizzare il coppapasta o formina


Preparazione:

Per il gelato, tagliare a pezzetti il mango e con il mixer ridurlo a polpa, aggiungere il latte, la panna, lo zucchero e passare qlche istante ancora al mixer per far amalgamare il tutto. In generale per fare un semplice gelato se non avete la gelatiera potete riporre in freezer per 5 o 6 ore (dipende anche dai gradi) e una volta congelato romperlo a pezzi e ripassare di nuovo al mixer per far incorporare l'aria e renderlo di nuovo cremoso!
Per ottenere questa mini cheesecake di gelato ho utilizzato il coppapasta, I crumbled amaretti biscuits with butter and put them on the bottom as a base, then I poured the mixture into ice cream freezer that I had left just an hour so that you rapprendesse. In order to make time to serve a cold raspberry sauce simply by crushing them with a fork and add sugar to taste! Decorate and serve!

0 comments:

Post a Comment