Friday, June 12, 2009

Hot Chocolate Instead Of Cocoa

Orecchiette made by chance auah


Yesterday while my sister undertook to think that he had forgotten the ice cream out (but is Svampa Okay! Auah) I am putting prepare the legendary orecchiette! Mythical
.. Okay auaha say mythical ke perhaps because their bill is a legend that one thing that has succeeded
XD Well we were so clumsy in her ke could not do a video auah yet we bend with laughter to see him, we were really funny auha

cmq ingredients and preparation are very simple, I then I used to knead Mr. Molly because as I said I have a nasty aversion to the mixture of flour and water, everything molloso auaha

Then I decided to dress a bit 'different from the usual broccoli or peaks (which I personally adore, but alas I have not found) or a cream of zucchini very very fast and really good!


Ingredients:

300 g Hard wheat flour 150 grams of water

a pinch of salt

For the cream of zucchini:

3 large zucchini

oil to taste

a clove of garlic

some grated parmesan

Preparation:

If you want me to be more traditional, place the flour on a large enough, to form a fountain, and add the water gradually and begin to knead well until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous .. otherwise everything into the mixer and go! auah
Add flour if you feel the dough will have come a bit 'too soft, and a council, also flour the work surface and tray where you're going to make orecchiette, or (as happened to us auaha of course) as the fresh pasta tends to attack and then it's a bit 'boring to be a disconnect auricle auricle XD

The mechanism for "form" orecchiette not know quite explain it, also because we are a bit' special uahaha cmq but I think the video is not understood well!

With regard to the creamy sauce instead, simply a well oiled pan, add the garlic, then cook the zucchini for about twenty minutes. Once

cooking everything to pass the mixer and then stir-fry with earflaps and a bit 'of grated cheese: D

Have fun preparing for a possible but especially for the video XD auah



0 comments:

Post a Comment