Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am I Too Old To Start Bodybuilding?

buckwheat cake and raspberry jam

I did not resist! I had to try! It was a bit 'of time meditating to experience the buckwheat cake, a few months ago I bought the flour, but then I had not done anything! ... And now here it is! E 'coming and tasty recipe is very simple!




Ingredients:


00 150 grams of flour 150 grams buckwheat flour 6 eggs


150 g sugar 110 g butter 1 packet yeast

raspberry jam
Procedure: Turn

with the electric whisk eggs and sugar until mixture is light and fluffy, then slowly add the flours and mix the compound. Meanwhile
softened butter making heat slightly and pour in the mixture, gently turn again, and finally add the yeast!
A trick I learned recently .... wet baking paper and appallottolatela, dry and roll it out in your usual tin per torte...il risultato è ottimo! niente tortiera imburrata e infarinata!
Cuocete a 170°-180° per 30 minuti!
Infine, una volta che la torta si sarà raffreddata, tagliatela a metà e spalmate la marmellata di lamponi o di frutti rossi, in ultimo cospargete la torta di zucchero a velo!
Buon appetito! XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment