Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Boat Floor Thickness

Dolcetti ... no flour no sugar and XD

haha \u200b\u200bno I'm not proposing a fantastic recipe for Super cookies Diet and tasty (maybe -.-) but since we have not done anything for several reasons that have been added to the hot oven, I thought to post our own creation a bit 'special .. what is it? of cernit!
For the uninitiated, the cernit is a modeling clay-like pose, which when fired will harden and can be used in various ways.
We usually do we get earrings or pendants, even for the phone, because I am more bellini * _ * but this time we also got a pair of tweezers of wood to use as a gift tag on which to paste a little bit * รง *
in fact we've made a few months ago but only the week of freschino we decided to cook: P
Now I have to repaint (paint factory in right because they gave me the vernidas type that is sticky and never dry, so I had to use acetone to remove it with a bad result, unfortunately, and now they are damaged I will rivernciarli -.- Okay, but I liked the same, we hope ke Let them come good this time : l)

Here they are!



without neither the hugs and cents, because when I started doing this I realized that they were too mignon, Okay, and then have come good but we will derive much ahaah but I will just refer back one thousand other! : D Eh

0 comments:

Post a Comment