Sunday, July 12, 2009

Catchy Party Invitation Phrases

Saturday with Patrick

Ricci natural eaten with good bread of Altamura

Saturday I had lunch with my niece (God help us if I'm not saying it is) with her husband and my little treasure of a baby girl Arianna three years so sweet to eat it The crime made me excited when he called me aside you did take her up and whispers in my ear
uncle I love you very very well and gave me a kiss.

Mussels marinated with a hairy ring raw mussels served with lemon juice
toast pastry stuffed with monkfish, fresh shrimp, mussels ecoperto with the béchamel and baked
The legendary Tiella Baresa riso patate e cozze

Filetto di manzo cafe de paris , Pat prese la decisione di lavare un piatto in meno


L'albicocca candita fu molto gradita dal mio piccolo amore

Banana split e frutta candita

0 comments:

Post a Comment